1. Affordability ~ From well priced housing to inexpensive groceries, your dollar goes further here.
2. Business Friendly ~ Well known companies like Whole Food and Trader Joes are flocking to Boise's positive economic status.
3. Safe and Secure ~ Crime rates are incredibly low. Boise's residents look out for their own.
4. Climate ~ Boise's 4 season climate is mild and suitable for just about everyone.
5. Recreation ~ The Treasure Valley's outdoor playground is perfect for fishing, hiking, biking, boating and skiing, just to name a few.
6. Culture ~ The Idaho Shakespeare, Boise Philharmonic, and the Ann Morrison Center are just a few of our cultural gems.
7. Downtown Area ~ From JUMP to the new Zion's bank building, downtown Boise is growing by
leaps and bounds.
8. Traffic ~ With an average commute time of 20 minutes, getting around in Boise is easy.
9. Food ~ From artisan style pizza to farm to table cuisine, Boise has all tastes covered.
10. Friendliness ~ Boise's "little, big town" feel boasts residents who are genuine and helpful.
The bottom line here is that the quality of life in Boise is unsurpassed. If you live here, you know it. If you don't and you're wondering what all the hype is about, come see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!